9.01.2010

You just won't get it

So here we go, post number one. I've had other blogs before but nothing so 'already done for me' setup wise. This blog is the onnly one I have going at the moment. To be honest it's been a minute since I've posted anywhere but a forum or even on a blog. I got bored with how things have been and decided it's about time to start writing nonsense again.

Well not total nonsense. In my spare time I have a tendency to read a lot of websites with information pulled from other sites. I'd like to call them news sites but they aren't. Engadget, Slashgear, mobileburn, etc are more of a hobby then anything else. I do however remember when they were more or less a blog. So I figured what better way for me to waste my time and have fun writing about stuff no one cares about.

A little about how I am, so that you don't go crazy about my opinions on things. I dislike Apple very much. I think they make great hardware and are more or less a great design company. I do not like how they control almost every aspect of their market/business. I will rant about this much later. I am a jackass plain and simple. I don't necessarily call it as I see it but I do have a way of getting under peoples' skin. I like electronics, especially the mobile phone kind. I've used everything from Windows CE, Symbian 40/60/UIQ, Linux phone OS, iOS, and my new favorite Android. I am a huge Android fan, I'm one of the few people who actually bought a Nexus One and it's the best phone I've ever owned. I'm up to date on mobile technologies when it comes to GSM networks. I could give a rats ass about CDM/PCS/TDMA networks unless like Verizon they get smart and go GSM. I hate AT&T with a passion, another blog for another day. I'm not a huge import tuner. I like the cars but I did most of the things to my car because I have a love of modding things. I play airsoft in a CQB facility when I can. Like cars I like Airsoft but I'm definitely not as serious as most. I like to collect watches which I will be showing off in some random blogs later.

There is more but I figure if you've read this much you want me to back my information up. In the upcoming days, weeks, and hopefully years (if I can keep interest) you'll come to understand why I have no idea why I do these things. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?